- March 28, 2020: Fort Worth, TX
Will Rogers Memorial Center: Submit by Feb. 21, 2020
- April 4, 2020: Atlanta, GA
Georgia International Convention Center: Submit by Feb. 28, 2020
- April 25, 2020: Kansas City, KS
Johnson County Community College: Submit by March 13, 2020
- May 2, 2020: Washington, D.C.
Gallaudet University: Submit by March 20, 2020
- July 12-16, 2020: Las Vegas, NV
DeafNation World Expo: Submit by Feb. 28, 2020
- September 19, 2020: Rochester NY
Rochester Institute of Technology: Submit by Aug. 14, 2020
- October 17, 2020: Portland, OR
Portland Expo Center: Submit by Sept. 4, 2020
**Limited slot of presentations based on a first-come, first-served basis**
- All presenters are responsible for all expenses of attending and presenting at DeafNation Expo & Conference.
- Screen and LCD projector only are provided.
- All conference presentations will be in American Sign Language with the use of visual text (ASL videos and Keynote/PowerPoint).
- Presentation slots are 30 minutes for presentation and questions and answers.
Please provide the following information in document format.
- Full presentation title
- Full name and email of each presenter
- An abstract description of up to 75 words
- A short biography and high-quality JPG